3-Day Tour Package
Escape to Margaret River on a 3 day tour package from Perth. Includes 2 nights twin share at our 4 star accommodation Margarets Forest.
Experience the real Margaret River with local legend Neil McLeod. Neil’s 3 day tour package departs from Perth on Tuesdays and returns on Thursdays. This tour allows you to explore the best of Margaret River’s stunning scenery and fantastic attractions – fine wineries, galleries, micro-breweries, forests, caves, lighthouses, gourmet produce outlets and much, much more.
Award-winning guide Neil McLeod has superb local knowledge of this stunning scenic area and he’s on a mission to ensure great memories are made!
7-7.30am pick up from your Perth city hotel or from the Tourist Coach Stand on Wellington Street. Pickups can also be arranged from Mandurah.
• Interesting commentary throughout the day.
• Scenic drive through the coastal city of Mandurah, stopping for a coffee break at a foreshore café.
• Entry into the Bunbury Dolphin Discovery Centre.
• Enjoy lunch with views over the Bunbury harbour.
• Visit Busselton to see the famous Busselton Jetty.
• Sample the beautiful range of soaps and skin care at the Natural Olive Oil Soap Factory.
• Sunset Kangaroo Safari (weather permitting).
• Book into Margarets Forest 4**** Holiday Apartments.
• Evening meal at own expense. Choose from one of the many restaurants within a few minutes stroll from your accommodation.
After enjoying a continental breakfast in the comfort of your apartment, you’ll be picked up at 9.30am for a full day Winery, Gallery and Brewery Tour.
• Personalised wine tastings at four exceptional Margaret River finest winery cellar doors.
• Informative commentary throughout the day.
• Visit the internationally celebrated Australian cartoonist Paul Rigby’s Gallery.
• Enjoy lunch at Cowaramup Brewery with a complimentary glass of beer or wine.
• Sample local produce at the Cheese Factory, the Venison Farm, and Olio Bello with their beautiful range of virgin olive oils and gourmet products. Not forgetting everyone’s favourite – the Chocolate Factory!
• Return to Margarets Forest around 5pm. Evening meal at own expense.
Enjoy an early continental breakfast in your apartment. Check out at 7.30am for a 7.45am departure to explore the region’s stunning scenery and fantastic natural and cultural attractions.
• Experience the locals’ favourite Redgate Beach and discover its wild stories of shipwrecks.
• Scenic drive through the majestic Boranup Forest.
• Visit Boranup Gallery to see the beautifully creative wood designs and furniture. Tea or coffee can be purchased from the Gallery Cafe.
• Guided tour through spectacular Jewel or Lake Cave.
• Pass through Augusta with views of the Blackwood River.
• Arrive at Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse where the Southern Ocean meets the Indian Ocean. Take a guided tour of the tallest lighthouse on mainland Australia.
• Enjoy a tasty lunch with tea and coffee at the Deck Chair Cafe in Augusta.
• Travel along Bussell Highway through wine and dairy country.
• Free time in Margaret River for any last minute shopping.
• Depart 3-3.30pm for your transfer back to the city.
• Drop off at Perth city hotels / bus or train stations.
Price: $850 per person / twin-share accommodation. Single supplement: $175 per person accommodation only.
Escape Package includes:
• Three days of touring, with interesting and informative commentary. Includes a full day Winery, Gallery & Brewery Tour and a Sunset Kangaroo Safari (weather permitting – not available during winter).
• Return travel from Perth / Mandurah (depart Tuesday, return Thursday).
• 2 x nights twin share at Margarets Forest accommodation in central Margaret River.
• 2 x continental breakfasts supplied in apartments.
• 3 x delicious tour lunches.
• Entry to Bunbury Dolphin Centre, Cave and Lighthouse.
Experience the best of Margaret River! To book this awesome Margaret River 3 Day Tour, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 9758 7188.