Margaret River Events: November 2015
November is a happening Month in Margaret River! The sun is out and shining, and there are plenty of activities to be done when visiting this exciting region.
I have compiled a list of some excellent things to see and do for all our guests
- Caves House Twilight Markets: Every Wednesday from 5.30 pm-8.30 pm iconic Caves house in Yallingup host the twilight markets, with live music and store holders selling hand made jewelry, clothes, scrumptious food, and more. Check it out if you’re in the region on a Wednesday.
- Caves House Outdoor Cinemas: https://www.margaretriver.com/event/caves-house-outdoor-cinema/all/ for dates and times.
- El Rio – Live music every Friday night Friday night from 7 pm – 9 pm, enjoy some tacos, a Tequila sunrise sit back, relax, and enjoy some local musicians do there thing.
- 11th November, 8am -2pm Remembrance day at Busselton War memorial
- 12th November 9pm-12pm: Chill out to the smooth sounds of blues artist C W Stoneking. Tickets available on OZ TIX
- 14th November Market day! Today’s the day for shopping! From 8.30-12.30 we have the Margaret River Lions Monster garage sale, located in the industrial area, and the local produce farmers market from 8-12, located at the Margaret River Education Campus carpark.
- 15th November 12 pm – 3pm Live music at Swings and Roundabouts: Swings and Roundabouts are having live music by local musician Johnny Taylor. Located at there cellar door in Yallingup, it’s bound to be a fantastic afternoon in the sunshine
- 20th – 23rd November, Gourmet Escape: An all-star ensemble of famous chefs are coming to Margaret River for the annual Margaret River Gourmet Escape including Marco Pierre White, George Calombaris, Matt Moran, Matt Stone, Matt Preston… just to name a few!
This weekend is certainly a food & wine lovers paradise with the engaging Gourmet Village at Leeuwin Estate and dozens of fringe events across the Margaret River Wine region.
- 20th November: Head on down to the local pub Settlers Tavern to enjoy some live music, tonight it’s soulful muso Morgan Bain. He starts at 9am.
- BEAUTIFUL WEATHER!!!!! The weather has been stunning this month, not only do we have amazing events happening all through out the region, but beautiful beaches to go and enjoy the sunshine.