3-DAY TOUR PACKAGE
Escape to Margaret River on a 3 day tour package from Perth. Includes 2 nights twin share at our 4 star accommodation Margarets Forest.
Experience the real Margaret River with local identity Neil McLeod. Neil’s 3 day tour package departs Perth twice weekly departing Sundays and Wednesdays returning Tuesdays and Fridays respectively. This tour allows you to explore the best of Margaret River’s stunning scenery and fantastic attractions – fine wineries, galleries, micro-breweries, forests, caves, lighthouses, gourmet produce outlets and much, much more.
Award-winning guide Neil McLeod and his team of dedicated guides have superb local knowledge of this stunning scenic area and they will ensure great memories are made!
6.45-7.20am pick up from your Perth city hotel or from the Tourist Coach Stand on Wellington Street.
• Interesting commentary throughout the day.
• Scenic drive through the coastal city of Mandurah, here we stop for a coffee break at The Tea & Coffee Merchant (morning tea or breakfast at own expense)
• Entry into the Bunbury Featured Wood Gallery & Museum
• Lunch in the heart of Busselton
• Drive through Busselton – and take a short walk on the Busselton Jetty.
• Sample delicious extra virgin olive oil and condiments at Olio Bello
• Free time to explore down town Margaret River
- Kangaroo Experience on the McLeod family farm
- Stunning coastal scenery – Surfers Point and the mouth of the Margaret River
- Book into Margarets Forest 4**** Holiday Apartments.
- Evening meal at own expense. Choose from one of the many restaurants within a few minutes stroll from your accommodation.
- 15am Pickup for breakfast at the White Elephant Café at Gnarabup beach.
- Set out on your full day Winery and Brewery Tour.
- Visit Yahava Koffee Works for coffee tasting
- Personalised wine tastings at some of Margaret River’s finest winery cellar doors.
- Informative commentary throughout the day.
- Enjoy lunch at Cowaramup Brewery with a complimentary glass of beer or wine.
- Sample local produce at the Margaret River Dairy Company & Margaret River Chocolate Factory.
- Return to Margarets Forest around 5pm. Evening meal at own expense.
Be ready for pickup at 7.00am for a full day exploring the region’s stunning scenery and fantastic natural and cultural attractions.
- Breakfast at the White Elephant overlooking Gnarabup Beach
- Prevelly and the fascinating wartime connection with Crete and Prevelly’s charming Greek memorial chapel.
- Mammoth Cave Tour
- Scenic drive through the majestic Boranup Forest.
- Visit Boranup Gallery to see the beautifully creative wood designs and furniture. Tea or coffee can be purchased from the Gallery Café.
- Hamelin Bay to see the family of stingrays that feed along the shore.
- Pass through Augusta with views of the Blackwood River.
- Arrive at Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse where the Southern Ocean meets the Indian Ocean. Take a guided tour of the tallest lighthouse on mainland Australia.
- Enjoy a tasty lunch with tea and coffee at the Deck Chair Cafe in Augusta.
- After lunch depart for your transfer back to the city.
- Drop off at Perth city hotels / bus or train stations.
Tour Departs Sundays and Wednesdays – Returns Tuesdays and Fridays respectively.
Tour Price: $899 / person Double or Twin Share accommodation (based on 2 adults sharing a studio apartment)
Costs for a single person booking: $1,095
Escape Package includes:
- Three days of touring, including a full day Winery & Brewery Tour.
- 2 night’s accommodation Studio Apartment: double or twin-share at Margarets Forest in central Margaret River
- Breakfasts for 2 days + lunches for 3 days on tour
- Kangaroo experience on the McLeod family farm
- Entry to Bunbury Featured Wood Gallery & Museum
- Entry fee onto the Busselton Jetty
- Mammoth Cave Tour
- Return travel from Perth (departs Sundays and Wednesdays)
Experience the best of Margaret River! To book this awesome Margaret River 3 Day Tour, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 08 9758 7188.